Now you have the chance to see your own work featured on our website!
All you have to do is follow these requirements in order to have your designs published:
- Must be in Adobe Photoshop format (PSD) and preferably compressed in an achrive (zip, rar)
- Must be compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS3 or newer
- Must be unique and your own work
- All text and shapes must be editable
- All groups and layers must be clearly and logically labelled (related elements should be grouped, such as buttons, links, etc)
- Must include a short description of the resource
Once you have all that, you can go ahead and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “PSD Submission”. In the description you should also add your social media account or the place where you have posted your work. The file will be uploaded onto our server and we will put a link to your account as credit.
If the file is bigger than 2 MB, then it should be uploaded somewhere and then sent as a link to us.
We will review it and if it’s up to our standards, we will publish it.
We cannot guarantee that everything will be published.